Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Where There's a Goal... There's a Goalie?

I signed up with 43things and made a list of goals for the year. I couldn't come up with 43, but I came up with 30, which is a nice round number. I like round numbers. They make me happy.

(I may be a bit compulsive about some things.)

Ideally, I would like to cross each and every thing off the list by the end of the year. Realistically, I would like to have at least 23 things crossed off; that's 75%. 15 of the 30 would be acceptable, but 50% is only a marginal pass, so hopefully more than that!

The first thing on my list is spending more time alone, which I'm already working on. I used to get so mad at my love if he didn't walk to school with me or didn't spend whatever time we had available to be together, together. But I'm getting better at being happy in my own head. So I'm already on the road to that one!

If you look to the right-hand gadget bar thing, and scroll down a bit, you'll see the list.

I also added my knitting progress bars from ravelry, because I am a knitting fiend and I like to share that. You'll see more and more posts related to knitting as time goes by, probably, heh.

It's a chilly day today! The wind is making a not-that-cold day into something barely bearable. Yuck. Keep warm!

<3
Wooden Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment