Sunday, March 6, 2011

Focussss

I'm having a really hard time staying focussed this term... especially right now. I have a 5 page assignment due tomorrow, a five page paper due Tuesday, and a presentation due Tuesday. I'm finding it very difficult to get any work done, though. I don't know what is up with me.

It doesn't help that I'm sick right now, but I'm also just... done. I am so done with this term, I am ready for it to be over. Problem is, there's still a month left. How terrifying. Ugh.

I just want to go sleep for a while.

In happier news, though, I finished some knitting, and got some pictures. These are for my family. We're kind of estranged, but it would be weird to not make things for them. These were supposed to be for Christmas, but they're kind of late.

These are for my youngest brother, who loves video games

For my other brother, who loves dragons. It doesn't stand up on its own, unfortunately

For my mom. It's so warm and soft. Disregard the blue fleece bathrobe.



<3
Wooden Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment