Sunday, March 6, 2011

Movies and Spinning

We watched a couple of movies tonight:

Blade Runner, which I hadn't seen before. I read the book it was based on (Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep) for my science fiction class last term, and it was really good. The movie is hilarious. Seriously. It is soooo cheesy. My love was saying he didn't remember it being that dated and campy, but he also watched it ten years ago, when it was less so. It was good though! Campy, but good!

The other movie we watched was called The Boys From Brazil, which is about a Nazi doctor who clones 94 little Hitlers. It was... kind of bizarre. I'm not really sure what else to say about it. Worth the watch, but kind of weird.

I did some spinning while I was at it! Some pretty blue merino that I bought last term. It's so squishy and awesome.
I spun this while watching The Boys From Brazil

I also spun up a mini-skein of about 18 yards yesterday. I had a couple of toilet paper tubes of singles that I had spun up seperately from the same merino above. It's so cute! This is is:

Awwww, such a cute little skein!
It's so nice to do some spinning again! Yay!

<3
Wooden Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment