Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oi my aching toesies

I've been working pretty steadily lately, which is great for my bank account, but not so much for my feet. I don't have great shoes for a job that entails standing in one spot for six or eight hours, but they're my only black pair, and that's the uniform. I keep saying that when I have the money to spend, I'll get a more comfortable pair of runners or something, but if I am going to be realistic, I simply cannot afford to spend that money any time soon.

However, tomorrow is Good Friday, and so my store is closed and I get to rest these aching toesies. Woo!

To those who celebrate it, have a happy Easter, and to those that don't, enjoy the long weekend. To those who have to work part or all of it, I'm sorry. :-( I have to work Saturday, unfortunately.

<3
Wooden Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment