Friday, September 30, 2011

Exercise!

I keep saying that I'm going to start exercising, and I even found out which of the drop in fitness classes at the gym fit into my schedule, and wrote them into my agenda and my google calendar and my wall calendar.

There's Body Trim! for Mondays, after I am done work in the AV office (I work on campus, as a student assistant in the office that lends computers to professors so they can use the projectors during class).

Then there's either Zumba or Yoga on Tuesdays, after my study block in the library.

On Wednesdays, there's Yoga after work again.

So, that's just three days a week of scheduled exercise. You'd think I could manage that and that I might actually start not being a limp noodle of a human being anymore....

But it's jsut so hard to convince myself to go. Or I forget my gym clothes at home. Or I make up some other excuse like "I am le tiiiiired".

But really, I do want to start actually going. So.... let's say Monday I definitely am going to start?

I'll let you guys know how that goes...

<3
Wooden Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment