Monday, February 6, 2012

Things That Have Been Going On (aka: Why I Haven't Been Blogging)

Well. My thesis is being all thesisy! I'm panicking and paranoid and feel a little sick to my stomach every time I think about it.

This could be partially due to the fact that I'm taking my unfinished research and headlining a workshop at my university's undergraduate arts and social science conference next Saturday. (Oh god. Next Saturday. I just wretched a little.)


Not sure if I've mentioned it before, but my thesis topic is student poverty (something I'm familiar with on a personal level, heh).  The workshop is on the rising cost of tuition and the degradation of the university.  So... they're going to workshop my paper, I guess? I'm not totally sure of what's going to happen, so I don't really know.

So yeah. There's that.

Other than that. Um. Well, mostly just that. School is crazy, I'm doing a bit of knitting, I haven't touched my spinning wheel in a week (sadface), and... my personal life is all over the place, but I'll leave that for the other blog.

bleeeeghg!

No comments:

Post a Comment