Saturday, June 23, 2012

Housekeeping

Hi folks!

Just a couple things here...

Firstly, I uploaded two new videos of my crappy teenage poetry to my youtube channel.

Secondly, I've starte a new blog, and I'm going to retire this one! I feel like it's time, with everything that is happening and changing in my life, for me to start a new blog, too.

The new blog is Felted Nest, and if you've been following me here and want to continue to find out what the haps are, update your links and stuff! I also have a new twitter account that is my name, so that seems a little more appropriate, with the stagnation of the etsy shop and all...

Anyway, this is basically my sign off post from this blog, but not the Internet.  I am going to be over at Felted Nest from now on, and I expect to be uploading stupid YouTube videos semi-regularly as well for the forseeable future, so if you found that last one amusing, be sure to check those out, too. :)

<3
Wooden Bird


No comments:

Post a Comment