Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Did a Guest Blog!

It's really not as exciting as that exclamation point in this post title might lead you to believe. In fact, I didn't even know the blog I did a guestie for even existed until they asked me to a guest blog for them.  And the topic on which I blogged is depressing.  So that's not very exciting either...

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME, my one reader is saying. Who did you blog for?! What did you blog about?!

Basically, I did a short blog about the same thing my thesis is about (Student Poverty) for my school's student union's blog.

"The Problem of Student Poverty".
A guest blog, by me.

Now you all know my name, too. Exciting?! Not really. Actually, if any of you looked at the picture of my thesis that I posted before, I guess you already knew my real name.

Anyway, I had a tough time writing it - they basically asked me to talk about in 300 words what took me 34 pages to engage with in the form of my thesis.

So, does this make me a talking head?

<3
Wooden Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment